Not quite, but ZOMG - coming July 8th, you'll be able to submit homework via the iTunes Mobile App. I have loads of questions that I'm hoping to answer when I get my hands on it. More evidence that the idea of learning and education is expanding into our cultural mindset. Remember, there will always be a place for the four year institutes, but I'm thrilled that learning is becoming more of an ordinary expectation of our people.
In case you're interested, my questions:
- Why mobile? This will naturally hinder submission of some files and be an extra step for others.
- Who controls where the submissions go?
- Is there a feedback loop to the students?
- What file types are accepted?
- What size?
- How intuitive is the submission process?
- How is this woven into the iTunes system to naturally flow (aka cognitive flow)?